Scientific Centre for Historical, Ethnological, Religious Studies and Propaganda was formed as a noncommercial juridical body on November 28, 2006 (Registration Certificate, series number – 002283).
Founders of the Centre: Acad. David Muskhelishvili, Prof. Tamila Tsagareishvili, Doctor of Historical Sciences – Mikheil Samsonadze, Doctor of Historical Sciences – Kakha Kakhadze, Doctor of Historical Sciences – Alexander Daushvili.
Board of the Scientific Centre: Acad. David Muskhelishvili (Chairman), Doctor of Historical Sciences – Mikheil Samsonadze, Doctor of Historical Sciences – Alexander Daushvili (financial-economical department).
The scientific organ of the Centre is the journal “Analebi”.
The purpose of the Centre is:
- To research problems of history, ethnology and religion;
- To propagandize scientific knowledge about history, ethnology and religion at different institutions and organizations;
- To hold scientific conferences, sessions and discussions;
- To prepare scientific works and monographs for publication;
- To provide tourist journeys with excursion-guides;
- Scientific examination, review and opponency.